Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Book of Mormon Timeline Cards

We have been enjoying our the Story of the World recently. We have been inspired to put up a big timeline that takes up the whole length of the wall in our upstairs loft. We are adding to it using our Story of the World review cards. We have also been reading the illustrated Book of Mormon stories. We are almost done with those and I decided we also needed to add Book of Mormon chronology to our timeline. I used the illustrated Book or Mormon stories for the images and chronology information. I also used the actual Book of Mormon to get more specific dates and information. I think we will enjoy these cards on our timeline! 


They are free to those that might find them useful. I made them to fit the Avery business cards 28877, but could easily be printed on cardstock, laminated and cut out. 

Click on the link below to print: 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing the BOM timeline cards you made. It is saying the link is not longer available. Would you mind emailing me? Thank you for sharing your work!! frogley8@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete